So you think “how does Salesforce help healthcare organizations?” Transform and automate with the Salesforce platform. Virsys12 has been focused on the implementation of Salesforce for healthcare organizations since 2011. We saw the need and the tidewave of innovation and demand by the patient consumer, government regulation and the overwhelming administrative burden put on the operations and staff of healthcare organizations. Here are 7 reasons to use Salesforce in Healthcare: Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Mulesoft to help in the following ways:
- Use marketing automation to reach the right patients
- Increase patient engagement with follow-up and tracking and take patient experience mobile
- Get a 360-degree view of your patients so you can understand their needs and put them at the center of care
- Automate your provider directory and network management processes with V12 Network (built on Salesforce)
- Use artificial intelligence to cut through the mounds of data and take actionable steps to manage the patient population
- Integrate diverse systems and capture actionable data in a cloud platform
- Stay ahead of a constantly changing healthcare environment with a flexible platform
There are many functions and processes to automate that are NOT in the EMR. Your patients don’t have access to the EMR and they want to communicate with you through modern modes of communications — we call this omni-channel commmunications. Text messaging, web chat, and other secure methods such as portals provide the best of both worlds of convenience and security. There are also now regulations around the timeliness of provider directory updates and requirements to provide patient’s access to their data quickly. What are you waiting for?
If you have questions for our experts, get in touch!