Virsys12 Earns Gold Again!
Insights posted on 3-19-2019
By Joe Davila |
Earlier this month Virsys12 was awarded Gold Salesforce Certified Consulting Partner status for our efforts in FY19. What an incredible honor that we worked so hard to receive!
When I joined Virsys12 in September of last year, I knew I was joining a powerhouse team. Between the drive and intellect of our team and the leadership of our CEO, it was evident that I was joining an organization where great things are happening. Our shiny, new Gold status is proof of that. Here is what I saw directly contribute to our success:
- Client Satisfaction | Metrics speak for themselves and we are proud of our customer’s satisfaction. We have a 90%+ customer satisfaction score. Our clients are the happiest in the industry and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Client Success | We are thrilled to be working with thought-leading organizations that are doing great work in new and forward-thinking ways. Last year’s work with Praesum Healthcare, Methodist Family Health, Tennessee Justice Center, myNEXUS and Care Coordination Institute, to name a few, helped us step-up our game.
- Continued Investment in our Salesforce Expertise |Over 80% of Virsys12 consultants have Mountaineer status. We continue to expand our Salesforce technical and functional depth, ensuring our delivery and execution in deployments is successfully done right the first time.
- Continued Focus on our Salesforce Partnership | We worked with amazing account executives at Salesforce who know this industry inside and out and are the finest matchmakers a business development professional could ask for. We appreciate their continued leadership in the healthcare space and look forward to our continuing partnership in FY20.
- Our CEO, Tammy Hawes | Without a visionary leader like Tammy at the helm, Salesforce implementation in healthcare would look different than it does today. Last year she worked incredibly hard at beating the drum for business transformation for our clients, and our measured assent to this partner tier reflects her focus and dedicated investment in both our clients, and Salesforce.
I truly believe that the sky is the limit for Virsys12 and Salesforce. I can’t wait to share with you how FY20 went at this time next year.
Questions about Virsys12? We’d love to chat. Fill out our Contact Us form and we’ll be in touch!